Christmas Questionnaire



Today, I'm linking up with Fabulous in First for a fun Christmas Questionnaire.  I thought it would be a fun way for you all to know a little bit more about me.

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog? 
I like both, but I do love to indulge in the Eggnog flavored coffee creamers this time of year.  It’s a little better on the calorie count than regular eggnog.

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree? 
Oh, Santa definitely wrapped presents when I was growing up unless it was too big to wrap.  I did find out about the “real” Santa by finding the wrapping paper in the trunk of my mom’s car, so I thought about just having a Santa sack for presents for my little guy.  But, my hubby and I decided to stick with wrapping them since it’s fun to watch them unwrap the presents!

Colored lights or white? 
Colored.  Always colored.

When do you decorate? 
Never before Thanksgiving and usually I feel like I find us out and about getting a tree sometime around December 9th.  I don’t know why that date sticks with me, but it does.

Real or Fake Tree? 
Real.

What Tops Your Tree?
A star always sits atop our tree now and in childhood.

Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
When I was little, my grandparents always came up for Christmas with at our house.  Christmas Eve is my little sister’s birthday so we would always go to church and then come home and eat a Santa cake that my grandparents brought for her every year.  Then, we always got to open one present of our choice on Christmas Eve.  On Christmas morning, I remember hating having to wait for them to wake up so we could open presents thinking it was sooo late!  (In reality, it may have been 7 or 7:30 a.m.)  We used to site by their bedroom and stick our fingers under their door saying “Grandma, Grandpa are you awake yet?”

Do you remember your favorite gift as a child? 
One gift that sticks out in my head was a doll called Little Miss Make-Up that I was dying to have and I got it on Christmas morning one year from Santa. 

Do prefer giving or receiving? 
Let’s be honest- I love both.  I always tend to over shop for my family and I do like receiving gifts too.

What is your favorite Christmas song? 
Have Yourself  A Merry Little Christmas

Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? 
I’m indifferent.  I don’t love them or hate them.

Favorite Christmas Movie? 

Do you shop online or at stores?
Both.  I try to find things wherever they’re the best deal.

Photo Cards, Letter or Store Bought Card? 
Usually photo cards.   
Here’s our this year:

post signature

No comments

Back to Top