Aloha Binder Covers

Happy Summer everybody!! Hopefully you've had a great 4th of July holiday earlier this week and you're settling into the blazing heat of summer. Seriously, it's been like 102 degrees here everyday this week!  

Aloha Binder Covers- beautiful, editable designs to use for all of your home or school binders.

Awhile back, I got some beautiful clipart. I love it so much because it makes me think about the beach and Hawaii and those are two things I adore. I've really been wanting to use it, but I just didn't have the right product for it, so I decided to make these gorgeous binder covers. I'm head-over-heels for these prints, you guys! I am so happy to offer this flash freebie for you as a thank you for all of your support. These will be free in my store all week (July 10-16). Just click here or on the picture to head over to my TpT store to grab them up.

Aloha Binder Covers- beautiful, editable designs to use for all of your home or school binders.

I did not include any directions in the file, but these are an editable PowerPoint, so you just have to click in the text box to type in your labels. These would be gorgeous for all of your classroom binders and your household stuff too! I used the font, KG Janda Stylish Script which you can download and use free for personal use. There are 8 different designs for the covers, plus the spines for 1", 1 1/2" and 2 inches.  I hope you enjoy looking at these all year!  

Aloha Binder Covers- beautiful, editable designs to use for all of your home or school binders.


No comments

Back to Top